Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Absolute Bliss

I have so many things to be happy about today. I don't think anything could get me down! I took a turn for the better on Sunday. Probably because Mom came to visit and brought extra love. I'm feeling so much better!! I'm getting cabin fever from just sitting around the last week. But I have to remind myself that the two weeks is worth the wait so I can get out there running again. Today is SUCH a beautiful day! The sun is out and compared to how its been if feels so WARM! Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary! I can't believe it's been 2 years already. It's funny to look back on where I thought we would be by now when we got married and compare it to reality. My husband is amazing. I love him so much and am grateful for him every day. He's been such a huge help since I had the surgery. He's always so full of love and patience, He's incredible. In honor of such an amazing day I thought I would post some of the things that make my heart soar...

New toothbrushes
Freshly shaved legs
Brand new whites socks
The smell of my laundry detergent
When I say something silly and get a real genuine laugh out of Ben.
And of course... SUNSHINE!

Here are some random pictures as well. No specific order or event just things we've been dong lately. Enjoy...

Aren't they cute?? That's our nephew Holden. We haven't seen him for a while and couldn't believe how big he was! We went down to Ut see Ben's parents who just moved to Mapleton.
Emily with Mom and Dad Vinton at Willem's birthday party.
Cute Holden eating cake.
Willem with his yummy birthday cake.
Isn't Emily so cute?? She made a space ship cake. It was awesome!

Going up to a friend's cabin in Island Park for the weekend. We went snowmobiling and hat a lot of fun!
Beautiful drive on our way to Island Park.
Ben will be so proud of me for posting a picture of his beloved Buggy. This is right at the top of Jackson pass. We were going to Jackson Hole as part of Ben's birthday.
Another picture of the beautiful scenery on the way to Jackson.
Mojo's new Christmas sweater and ball. He chewed the ball to pieces and threw up all night. Good thing we had some Pepto Bismol!
Our beautiful Christmas tree in our lovely home. We didn't have one last year which was heartbreaking. I had to work so we did Christmas by ourselves but it was actually really nice.
Smiling with all our presents.
Ben is really excited... What could it be??
Our sweet little Mojo... before he got his hair cut!
Me getting ready for work. How blessed night shift.. I do not miss you and hope we never meet again







1 comment:

  1. Rachael, what a fun post! It summarizes the last few months for you. Mojo is so cute in his sweater. Ben is so cute in his hoody and bathrobe. Rachael is so cute all the time. We are glad you are coming this weekend! Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete

Riding Shamu... living the dream

Riding Shamu... living the dream

HaLLowEeN!

HaLLowEeN!
These are our friends Kelsey and Caleb. We got to the party and saw that we matched. Ben is one handsome baby boy!